Discovery Sessions with Alla Guelber
Coaching sessions are offered in several different formats to allow for accessibility and flow, depending on your need. We start with a 30 minute phone or Zoom Discover session (at no charge) to determine whether working with me is a good fit for you.
Following this, you can choose:
- Phone-based 1 or 1.5 hour coaching sessions
- In-person nature-based coaching at a nearby outdoor location (limited to the Calgary/Bow Valley region)
- Group coaching program offered collaboratively with Invoke Coaching (to be launched in Spring 2021)
- A combined package
Together, we will craft a plan for you that takes into account your current situation, availability and desired outcomes.
Book your Discovery session
More about me
I have spent the past 15 years learning and training widely with leading practitioners in social, cultural and ecological transformation, and am proud to draw from the deep well of wisdom that has been imparted on me by my teachers. I take an interdisciplinary approach that values what arises in the present moment, listening deeply to the needs and inquiries of the client. I draw on embodied and intuitive practices, creating a space for deep personal inquiry and connecting to the truth within. Through this shared exploration, I act as your guide and support as you gain clarity on the strategies, behaviours and habits that will allow you to move toward a new vision for your life and your work in the world.
As a lifelong learner, I am constantly challenging myself with trainings and learning opportunities that advance my practice. Some of the most foundational experiences that inform me include:
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education & Communication (Royal Roads University). My graduate thesis focused on developing a transformative educational program for seekers of meaningful work.
- Bachelor of Applied Communication – Public Relations (Mount Royal University).
- Certificate in Embodied Awareness with Dr. Beth Hedva
- Nature-based therapy training with Human Nature Counseling Society
- Participation the Community Healers’ Council with Dr. Sarah Kerr of Soul Passages
- Empowered Empath and Sage Soul Program with Emily Blefeld, LICSW
- Art of Hosting training with Chris Corrigan and Tatiana Glad
- Permaculture training with Verge Permaculture, Mark Lakeman and the City Repair Project, Michael Becker, and Visionary Permaculture with Delvin Solkinson and Kym Chi.